To our Animal Health Services family,
At this time we are taking every precaution possible to protect our clients as well as the staff at Animal Health Services. These precautions will hopefully allow us to remain running throughout this difficult time while doing our part in decreasing the spread of COVID -19.
Effective Tuesday March 17th, there has been a change in a few of our protocols in effort to decrease the traffic inside the clinic:
- We ask that anyone feeling unwell, has traveled outside of the country, have been in contact with someone who has traveled outside the country, or contact with someone who is confirmed COVID-19 positive, please refrain from coming into the clinic.
- Although we are open, the door will be LOCKED during regular hours. Please call ahead to give a staff member notice you are on your way.
- There will be no non-essential appointments booked until after April 5, 2020 (although this may change).
- We are not allowing any owners into the clinic at this time. We will take pets from you for examination and return them upon completion of exam
- If you require a food or prescription refill, we ask that you call the clinic with a credit card and a staff member will bring the product outside for curbside pickup.
- A limit to only 2 months of food or medical supplies per patient ordered at a time.
At this time, we will still offer the following services:
- We will continue to see all sick or injured cases. We ask that you contact the office prior to coming to the clinic.
- There will be a staff member available by phone or email for communication during our regular hours.
- We have increased the frequency of sanitizing all high contact areas as well as maintain high standard of hand washing practices.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Let us all work together as a community to help decrease the spread of COVID-19.